- We’re pleased to share our latest newsletter, E-Connect.
- Early bird registration until October 9 for EMDR and the Treatment of Substance and Behavioral Addictions training. For mental health practitioners with EMDR training.
Welcome to the Counseling Center
To make a counseling appointment, call 515-274-4006 or email email@example.com.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization offering a full range of mental health services. The Center’s approach is holistic, integrating mind, body and spirit for healing.
Although best known for its 43 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Psychiatric consultation and care
- Training for clinical professionals
- Spiritual direction and community education
- Leadership development for faith communities
- Conflict transformation services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
As a nonsectarian organization, the Center is not affiliated with or restricted to a particular religious group.
A sliding payment scale is available for those without insurance. We gratefully accept donations to support our counseling assistance fund.