Grief does not take a holiday
On #GivingTuesday, please help us raise awareness and funds by sharing three stories of loss and resilience from three amazing people. We will be releasing the stories throughout the day on December 1, 2015, through the Center’s e-newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter feed and here on our website.
Your gift will double on #Giving Tuesday through a $1,000 challenge grant offered by Ellery and Marsha Duke, who will match any size contribution, dollar-for-dollar, until the $2,000 challenge goal is met.
How to make a counseling appointment
To make a counseling appointment, call 515-274-4006 or email email@example.com.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization offering a full range of mental health services. The Center’s approach is holistic, integrating mind, body and spirit for healing.
Although best known for its 43 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Psychiatric consultation and care
- Training for clinical professionals
- Spiritual direction and community education
- Leadership development for faith communities
- Conflict transformation services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
As a nonsectarian organization, the Center is not affiliated with or restricted to a particular religious group.
A sliding payment scale is available for those without insurance. We gratefully accept donations to support our counseling assistance fund.