Watch our 40-second Women Helping Women video trailer featuring singer/songwriter and 80/35 artist Courtney Krause.
Walk with Mark for counseling assistance
Mark Minear, Ph.D., a licensed psychologist at the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, is walking across Iowa Hwy 30, from river to river, to raise awareness and funds for mental health counseling assistance. His goal is to raise $10,000 to support vulnerable men and boys who are underinsured, complementing the Center’s Women Helping Women fund. For more information: www.dmpcc.org/WalkwithMark.
How to make a counseling or psychiatry appointment
To make a counseling or psychiatry appointment, call 515-274-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization providing mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. The Center’s approach is holistic, integrating mind, body and spirit for healing.
Although best known for its 43 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Psychiatric consultation and care
- Training for clinical professionals
- Spiritual direction and community education
- Leadership development for faith communities
- Conflict transformation services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
As a nonsectarian organization, the Center is not affiliated with or restricted to a particular religious group.
A sliding payment scale is available for those without insurance. We gratefully accept donations to support our counseling assistance fund.