- NEW CLASS: Introduction to Trauma Sensitive Practice, a 10-week class for counselors, psychologists, social workers, clergy, nurses and other mental health professionals. Fridays / September 4 – November 6, 2015. Read more here.
- NEWSLETTER: We’re pleased to share our first e-connect newsletter. To receive the Center’s news and updates, please add your name to our mailing list.
- BLOG: We are pleased to launch “Reflections,” the Center’s new blog. The first post is a letter from Executive Director Ellery Duke to his mother, on the occasion of her 100th birthday. Read more here.
Welcome to the Center
To make a counseling appointment, call 515-274-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes it helps to talk with a professional counselor. Our roster of highly credentialed clinical staff are here to help.
The Center is a nonprofit organization offering a full range of psychological therapy and services for children, teens and adults.
The word “pastoral” in our name refers to the traditional style of counseling that integrates therapy with a client’s principles, values and/or faith. The Center’s approach is holistic, integrating mind, body and spirit.
Although best known for providing professional counseling services, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services including:
- Therapeutic counseling, including specialized services for children.
- Psychological testing and assessment.
- Psychiatric consultation.
- Clinical training.
- Community education. Spiritual direction.
- Congregational care. Clergy coaching.
A sliding payment scale is available for those without insurance. We gratefully accept donations to support our counseling assistance fund.