Career Opportunity: Adult, Couple and Family Therapist
Welcome Sara Miller, our new intern
Curious about PrairieFire? Come to an open house to learn more about this program of spiritual renewal and formation.
Clinical Director, Kelli Hill, Ph.D., is interviewed for TV news
Click image to link to video and text of the KCCI news segment on suicide awareness and prevention, featuring an interview with Kelli Hill, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Services at Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center.
Register now for the Center’s suicide prevention training.
How to make a counseling appointment
To make a counseling appointment, call 515-274-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization offering a full range of mental health services. The Center’s approach is holistic, integrating mind, body and spirit for healing.
Although best known for its 43 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Psychiatric consultation and care
- Training for clinical professionals
- Spiritual direction and community education
- Leadership development for faith communities
- Conflict transformation services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
As a nonsectarian organization, the Center is not affiliated with or restricted to a particular religious group.
A sliding payment scale is available for those without insurance. We gratefully accept donations to support our counseling assistance fund.