Founded in 1972, the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center brings understanding, hope, and healing to people of all ages through counseling and education.
- Mind-body-spirit approach
- Trust, respect and compassion
- High standards of professional care
- Access for all through a sliding scale option
- Counseling, including a specialized approach for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Clinical training
- Spiritual direction, renewal programs
- Clergy continuing education
- Career coaching
- Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
Children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, clergy, teachers, police officers, LGBTQ people, veterans, survivors of trauma, families of addicted loved ones, and anyone who needs quality counseling.