Take a look at our June 14, 2017 E-Newsletter: Rising Strong Workshop and more!
Check out our new blog: Men, boys and mental health
Please connect with us!
Sign up for the Center’s E-Connect monthly newsletter to receive regular updates on classes, programs and support groups: dmpcc.org/connect
Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss
Register now: Pastoral Care Specialist Training
Media Release – Women Helping Women event raises $145,000 to provide mental health counseling for women and girls in need
How to make a counseling or psychiatry appointment
To make a counseling or psychiatry appointment, call 515-274-4006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit organization providing mental health services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. The Center’s approach is holistic, integrating mind, body and spirit for healing.
Although best known for its 45 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center is a multi-faceted organization providing a range of services:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Psychiatric consultation and care
- Training for clinical professionals
- Spiritual direction and community education
- Career Coaching
- Leadership development for faith communities
- Conflict transformation services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
As a nonsectarian organization, the Center is not affiliated with or restricted to a particular religious group.
A sliding payment scale is available for those without insurance. We gratefully accept donations to support our counseling assistance fund.