The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, a well-established nonprofit organization, is seeking a full-time, licensed adult therapist to join our team of multi-disciplinary clinicians who are committed to a mind/body/spirit therapeutic approach. The mission of the Center is to bring understanding, hope and healing to people of all ages through counseling and education. We are seeking a licensed psychologist, social worker, licensed mental health counselor, or marriage and family counselor with preference to applicants experienced in working with trauma, sensorimotor psychotherapy, biofeedback, and/or couples. Computer proficiency is required.
Please send a letter of interest and vita to: Kelli Hill, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Services, Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, 8553 Urbandale Avenue, Urbandale, IA 50322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization offering a broad range of mental health services, serving more than 5,700 individuals in 2017, including 645 children plus their families. Although best known for its 46 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center provides multi-faceted services, programs and classes:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychiatry (medication management)
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Training for graduate students, clinical professionals and the community
- Holistic approaches such as biofeedback, EMDR, healing touch
- Spiritual direction
- Career coaching
- Leadership and spiritual life programming
- Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
For more information about the Center, visit our website www.dmpcc.org.