The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, a well-established nonprofit organization, is seeking a full-time, licensed therapist to join our team of multi-disciplinary clinicians who are committed to a mind/body/spirit therapeutic approach and serving all ages. We are seeking a licensed psychologist, social worker, marriage and family counselor, or mental health counselor with a specialty in working with children and adolescents to join our COOL (Children Overcoming the Obstacles of Life) department. Computer proficiency is required.
Please send a letter of interest and vita to: Kelli Hill, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Services, Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, 8553 Urbandale Avenue, Urbandale, IA 50322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization offering a broad range of mental health services, serving 2,450 individuals annually including 700 children. Although best known for its 43 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center provides multi-faceted services, programs and classes:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychiatry (medication management)
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Training for graduate students, clinical professionals and the community
- Holistic approaches such as biofeedback
- Spiritual direction
- Career coaching
- Leadership and spiritual life programming
- Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
For more information about the Center, visit our website www.dmpcc.org.