The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, a well-established nonprofit organization, is seeking a psychiatrist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner to join our team of multi-disciplinary clinicians who are committed to a mind/body/spirit therapeutic approach. The mission of the Center is to bring understanding, hope and healing to people of all ages through counseling and education. We are seeking a psychiatrist, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner to provide general psychiatry care to patients of all ages including children, adolescents, adults and elders. The Center offers work-life balance including flexible hours and schedule with no call and no weekends. Seeking an organized, self – directed individual who understands and embraces our Center’s mission and values participation in our collaborative care approach.
Please send a letter of interest and vita to Kelli Hill, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Services, Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center 8553 Urbandale Avenue, Urbandale, IA 50322 or email email@example.com.
The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization offering a broad range of mental health services, serving more than 5,700 individuals in 2017, including 645 children plus their families. Although best known for its 46 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center provides multi-faceted services, programs and classes:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychiatry and Medication Management
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Training for graduate students, clinical professionals and the community
- Holistic approaches such as biofeedback, EMDR, healing touch
- Spiritual direction
- Career coaching
- Leadership and spiritual life programming
- Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
For more information about the Center, visit our website www.dmpcc.org.