Do you want to know essential information about your congregation to make the right decisions?
The Congregational Assessment Tool (CAT)® can help.
The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center’s trained consultants, in collaboration with Holy Cow! Consulting, are ready to work with you and your leadership to administer the CAT, a process to collect, analyze and share information from your entire congregation.
The CAT is a method of organizational listening so that leaders can move forward with decisions in a way that includes everyone, not just the voices that are the loudest, and does not rely on opinions or guesses of the few.
When might your congregation benefit from a CAT process?
1. If your congregation is in transition, for example in a pastoral search or if you have just received a new pastor.
2. If your congregation is preparing for strategic planning.
3. If your congregation is launching a capital campaign.
The CAT is also an invaluable tool for reading the overall health and vitality of congregations, to:
- measure the level of community satisfaction and energy
- identify the critical success factors for improving organizational climate
- envision the future
- gauge readiness for change
- uncover potential resources
Thousands of CATs have been administered throughout the country and the Center is ready to help you. For a complementary initial consult or for more information, please contact Chris Waddle, the Center’s Director for Leadership and Spiritual Life, by email: email@example.com