12 gifts in 12 months.
Start small. Give big. Help others.
Depression, post-traumatic stress and other psychological challenges are serious yet treatable. As a nonprofit mental health organization, the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center provides high quality services to all who walk through our doors including those who are uninsured or underinsured. Your contribution will help ensure access to quality mental health services – and save lives.
Please consider a recurring donation to help others access quality mental health services.
- $10 per month helps a child distressed by domestic violence.
- $25 per month helps a family relate to a loved one who suffers addiction.
- $50 per month helps parents who grieve the death of their son or daughter.
- $100 per month helps an adolescent who is bullied at school.
- $250 per month helps a veteran who considers suicide.