Career Opportunity: Licensed Psychologist
The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, a well-established nonprofit organization, is seeking a full-time, licensed psychologist to join our team of multi-disciplinary clinicians who are committed to a mind/body/spirit therapeutic approach and serving all ages. We are seeking a licensed psychologist with a preference to applicants experienced and interested in psychological assessment. We receive assessment referrals from psychiatric and medical providers for differential diagnosis, neuropsychological screenings, presurgical evaluations, and clergy evaluations. We receive psychological testing requests for clients of all ages.
Please send a letter of interest and vita to: Kelli Hill, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Services, Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, 8553 Urbandale Avenue, Urbandale, IA 50322, or email email@example.com.
Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization offering a broad range of mental health services, serving more than 4,000 individuals annually including 700 children and teens plus their families. Thanks to a broad base of community support, the Center serves people from all walks of life including those who are uninsured or underinsured. Although best known for its 48 years of quality, professional mental health therapy, the Center provides multi-faceted services, programs and classes:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychiatry (medication management)
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Training for graduate students, clinical professionals and the community
- Holistic approaches such as biofeedback
- Spiritual direction
- Career coaching
- Leadership and spiritual life programming
- Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
For more information about the Center, visit our website www.dmpcc.org.