As of 3-19-2020, all private meditation sessions will be offered online until further notice due to COVID-19 pandemic. Please consult the instructor or leader for more information. (Allison’s email is: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Private meditation and yoga sessions are completely customizable based on your unique needs and what you’d like to explore and discover in your own life. For true growth to happen, one has to sustain awareness of a challenge in order to make positive change. Awareness training and yoga is about uncovering who you already are, cultivating what’s going well with you, rather than focusing on the negative. Through careful and gentle attending to your own experience, as it is, your world can transform, beginning from the inside out. There’s understanding mindfulness intellectually and conceptually, then there’s knowing it directly from your own experience and inquiry. Through experiential learning, mindfulness allows us to be innately happier, healthier, live with more focus, patience and compassion for yourself and others. How long have you been ignoring your well-being? You deserve to make self-care a priority. This is a complement to therapy and is not designed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disorder, condition, ailment, illness, sickness, or disease.
Enjoy one-to-one attention in a private setting
“I would recommend Allison to anyone, and, in fact, I do recommend her all the time to friends and acquaintances! I have learned so much from her. She is compassionate and incredibly passionate about what she does. She does a wonderful job of tailoring her sessions to the individual client. At the time I started going to Allison I was under considerable stress and she gave me new tools to help with relaxation and mindfulness. Through my sessions with her, I now see and feel the power of the present moment. It has helped me tremendously with stress and worry. My life is honestly changed for the better because of Allison!” – K.W. Dec 2018
Those who benefit from private sessions:
• those with no prior experience and have a willingness, curiosity, and openness to learn a new way of being and living deliberately
• not ready to participate or comfortable in group classes
• have a busy schedule and cannot meet during other set times
• Meet with Allison Peet in person at The Center: 8553 Urbandale Avenue
Urbandale, IA 50322
• Meet with Allison Peet from the comfort of your own home, online, in a Zoom platform web room. Private, secure connection, and HIPPA compliant (must have internet access)
4 – 1-hour sessions: $240 ($60/session)
6 – 1-hour sessions: $330 ($55/session)
8 – 1-hour sessions: $400 ($50/session)
*Sessions are not covered by insurance. All packages expire within 6 months of purchase date.
How to schedule
Email Allison to set up a time to meet at The Center: email@example.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
– Cancellations made 7 or more days prior to date of first meeting: Full fee is transferable for use within 6 months from session start date.
– Less than 24 hours notice prior to the date of a meeting, no shows, and withdrawing mid-session: Full fee is forfeited.
– If you pay via credit card and you request a refund, The Center will refund you the total amount less a 5% surcharge fee for credit card processing.
For more information:
Contact Allison Peet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Peet, BA, RYT200 is a qualified MBSR™ (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Instructor trained at the UMass Center for Mindfulness where MBSR™ was created by Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD, and the Mindfulness Center at Brown University. Both schools are the gold standard for exceptional mindfulness training. She’s taught since 2016 and has nearly 120 graduates of the course that have reduced perceived toxic stress levels an average of 37%. She is trained through Mindful Schools and teaches mindfulness to youth, K-12 and is a registered yoga instructor. She’s completed multiple week-long silent meditation retreats and has a daily practice. Allison has a personal path of living and working with chronic stress and anxiety which is why she started her own business in 2015, From Within Wellness, LLC, to benefit others. She is committed to creating a more mindful community by helping people develop pragmatic life skills in attentional strength, present moment awareness, self-compassion, and stress resiliency.