You can be a voice for understanding, hope and healing by serving as a Social Media Ambassador for the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center. While it’s true that social media can be used in negative ways, it is also true that it can be a powerful tool for the greater good. We choose to use it for the greater good, and we invite you to join us.
Who should sign up?
- Anyone who cares about counseling and education.
- Anyone who wants to help destigmatize mental health.
- Anyone who wishes to help others access quality services.
- . . .and who is already using Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
What do ambassadors do?
- Like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and/or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Invite your social media friends to like and follow our pages.
- Share our posts with your social media friends.
- We will send you private notices to apprise you when special announcements will be made.
Where do social media ambassadors work?
- Our social media ambassadors work from the comfort of their own surroundings, where ever they already connect with their social media friends.
- Social media ambassadors can share posts daily, weekly or monthly.
- We will let our ambassadors know when special campaigns are scheduled (such as #GivingTuesday on November 28).
Why should you become a Social Media Ambassador?
- It’s fun.
- It’s easy.
- It’s free.
- It helps others to access mental health services.
- It helps others to become educated about health and wellness opportunities.
- It helps promote understanding, hope and healing.
How do you sign up to be an Social Media Ambassador?