Career Opportunity: Therapist position
The Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, a well-established nonprofit organization, is seeking a full-time, licensed therapist to join our team of 27 multi-disciplinary clinicians who are committed to a mind/body/spirit therapeutic approach and serving all ages. We are seeking a licensed psychologist or social worker, with preference to applicants experienced in working with trauma and/or couples. Computer proficiency is required.
Please send a letter of interest and vita to: Kelli Hill, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Services, Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center, 8553 Urbandale Avenue, Urbandale, IA 50322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1972, the mission of the Des Moines Pastoral Counseling Center is to bring hope and healing to people of all ages through counseling and education.
The Center is a nonprofit, nonsectarian organization offering a broad range of mental health services, serving more than 3,700 individuals annually including 645 children and their families. Although best known for its 45 years of quality, professional mental health counseling, the Center provides multi-faceted services, programs and classes:
- Counseling, including specialized services for children and adolescents
- Psychiatry (medication management)
- Psychological testing and assessment
- Training for graduate students, clinical professionals and the community
- Holistic approaches such as biofeedback
- Spiritual direction
- Career coaching
- Leadership and spiritual life programming
- Conflict transformation and strategic planning services for congregations, nonprofits and businesses
For more information about the Center, visit our website www.dmpcc.org.