COVID-19 and your safety:
2020 Women Helping Women Luncheon – a special announcement
- For the safety of our community, the 2020 Women Helping Women luncheon will transition to an online experience. While we will not be physically together in a ballroom, we will gather “virtually” to support women and children – and provide a balm for one another as we seek creative ways to build community during a time of social isolation. We have contracted with a professional production company to help ensure a high quality experience.
- Sponsors and donors will continue to be recognized through 4,000 printed and electronic invitations, website, newsletter and social media. Additionally, sponsor visibility will be expanded by adding logos to all communications related to Women Helping Women.
- The date and time remain the same: Friday, May 15 at 11:30 a.m. We will still be able to experience the wisdom of our speaker, Jackie Servellon, and honor community leader, Mary Riche. And most importantly, your support will allow us to continue the event’s mission of providing hope and healing to those who experience depression, anxiety and other mental health issues. In fact, those needs are increasing during this unprecedented time.
- As of 3/28/20 the Center is offering mental health services exclusively through telehealth services. The building is closed to promote the safety of our clients, staff and community.
- Thank you for your care and compassion for women, children and families who need high quality mental health services but are uninsured or underinsured.
- For up to date information and coping resources, please visit our website often: www.dmpcc.org
- We will get through this together. Thank you.
Back to Women Helping Women home page: www.dmpcc.org/whw